Day of Ride on site registration is $35.00 Rider and $25.00 Passenger
- Savings $25 Rider/$15 Passenger
- Pre-Registration discount ends
August 31st. EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT SEPTEMBER 25
- Express lane for pre-registered riders’ day of event. No waiting on long line to get into facility
- Designated parking area for pre-registered riders
- Pre-reg riders are closer to front of ride
- Express sign in process to receive rider packet
- Entry into monthly concert ticket drawing
All concert tickets courtesy of our friends over at WBAB.
Check out our past & current winners circle here
Dead & Company at Citi Field on June 23rd
Iron Maiden at Barclay Center on July 26th
ALL DRAWINGS TAKE PLACE AT END OF MONTH AND ARE FOR 2 TICKETS. REGISTRATION EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER WILL BE USED TO CONTACT THE WINNER.
All riders should be well rested and wear the required NY State approved safety gear for operating a motorcycle.
Bikes should be fueled and in good working order.
This is a police escorted ride and we will be riding approximately 45 MPH. This is not a race, please respect the riders around you and maintain a consistent distance and a staggered formation as in diagrams below.
Pay attention to the Road Captains at all interchanges and points of exit/entrance.
When returning to Lido Beach after the ride please park smartly so we can get all the bikes back in the lot.
If anyone has a problem on the route pull safely off to the shoulder and wait for the sweep bike that will follow the ride for assistance.